ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would to know the link but I don't post a lot so I'm out [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Why are you so lazy? Just read the last couple of pages!!!!!
Because ive been at work and the last time i was on was yesterday. Cant sift through 20+ pages. You couldve easily just said check a few pages back instead of being a douche right? Thanks

sneakeraddet's going to pm you @reigning  
Oh god. 
laugh.gif

Probably true, though.

Because ive been at work and the last time i was on was yesterday. Cant sift through 20+ pages. You couldve easily just said check a few pages back instead of being a douche right? Thanks
Did I hurt you?

Grow up it was literally one page away .

Trying not to buy any 3.0s tomorrow especially since I did damage this past weekend with 4 shoes but I might need those burgs. It's only ADC tomorrow right?

TEAM - For the next half hour while I'm around my computer:

Anyone looking for Core Black 3.0's for around $140-145ish shipped, PM me for the link.  I'll only respond to members I recognize or high post/rep counts.  Sorry lurkers, I won't be online long.

FULL SIZE RUN
GOOD LOOKS SIR

im gunna pass on these black 3.0s for now, CB 1.0 and TBs is enough black UB for now. Something tells me i'll be paying full price in a month or two though. reps for reigning reigning

Trying not to buy any 3.0s tomorrow especially since I did damage this past weekend with 4 shoes but I might need those burgs. It's only ADC tomorrow right?
im gunna pass on these black 3.0s for now, CB 1.0 and TBs is enough black UB for now. Something tells me i'll be paying full price in a month or two though. reps for @reigning
This. I gotta draw the line somewhere. Recently hit with Packer's, Reigning Champs, Purecontrol UB's and White Mountaineering NMD's. I'm done for the year. 

...aside from 350' on the 17th :'(

Can't say no at that price.  Don't sleep.  Ya'll end up paying full price down the line, if not a little more. 

Back
Top Bottom