ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what is the size difference between 2.0 and 1.0? or are you just saying 3.0 is a more TTS fit in comparison
For me 3.0 is TTS while it might different for everyone else, so I thought it would be more clear just compare 3.0 with 2.0 for sizing purpose. I wear size 9.5 on 2.0s, but for 3.0 size 9 fits perfect. Hope it helps!

I'd rather get the women's CB 3.0 over men's. The translucent cage on the men's has a "yellow tint" according to OhIt'sTeddy and you can see the difference on the Adidas stock images. 

$300 AUD = $220 USD
Got it...lol, my bad

Can you get me one? 
happy.gif

No one can oop on hyped releases like these one because it's difficult trying to get your own personal pair.

I'm still looking for my first pair of TB as well for retail or a little more.  If I can't, then meh....on to the next one.

True, I know.  Am fortunate I was able to cop an RC pair at least.

I'm still looking for my first pair of TB as well for retail or a little more.  If I can't, then meh....on to the next one.
For retail? Congrats. I had to pay resell for RCs... And I also missed out on the TBs, and I'm sure as hell not paying the market price for TBs right now. So, gotta move on. 

you know what, i think that's the white one. :lol:  

but i do see 2 greys in the background.

Yea on the pic of the blue i see what youre saying. They look the same to me though. Either way im cool.

Just considering burgs. I wanna wait but i dont wanna miss out either since they are getting some hype

if i'm not mistaken, tomorrow ADC gonna drop that grey (light grey) and not a dark grey.
But in January gonna drop a dark grey with silver boost & Zebra some might say white noise on the end of January.

True, I know.  Am fortunate I was able to cop an RC pair at least.

For retail? Congrats. I had to pay resell for RCs... And I also missed out on the TBs, and I'm sure as hell not paying the market price for TBs right now. So, gotta move on. 

still keep hoping to get RC :frown:
but damn that resell price way over my budget.
I pass the TB since I got my 3.0 being painted on the boost & the cage :smile:

Back
Top Bottom