ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

So I've tried different cards, addresses, and emails and I am still getting the same. Any Canadians having issue shopping on US Adidas site?
[h3]FOR SECURITY REASONS YOU MUST RE-ENTER YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS.[/h3]
Please note: Multiple failed attempts may result in additional authorizations against your credit/debit card. You may also try another card or use another payment method.
been having this for last few months. tried 3 diff CCs, tried PP (cdn pp account) and on 4 different IPs. Is any CDN able to checkout on ADCusa 

I think most are 
roll.gif
  I mean, its the holidays...  Shoes dropping left and right...  Just have to be picky now...  
lol, true. It's just interesting that they are having these large multi-cw releases and a constant stream of stuff coming out, but are still managing to make people scramble for everything. 

Luckily I have a high threshold of self control, I only own creams otherwise I would be in trouble. 
laugh.gif

lol, true. It's just interesting that they are having these large multi-cw releases and a constant stream of stuff coming out, but are still managing to make people scramble for everything. 

Luckily I have a high threshold of self control, I only own creams otherwise I would be in trouble. 
laugh.gif
I only have 1.0 so far...  Burgs were the only 3.0 that I wanted but I told myself if I cop 350s for retail Im done so Im sticking to my word...  Just gonna wait for my wife to grab me a pear of burgs 
roll.gif

3.0 whites came in from finish line. idk man. they're aight cause the UB shape is sleek, but something about them just throws me off. definitely sending them right back to finish line. i feel like the pattern the knit makes almost makes them feel like yeezy knockoffs. just not worth the $200 imo esp owning 1.0 triple whites.

3.0 whites came in from finish line. idk man. they're aight cause the UB shape is sleek, but something about them just throws me off. definitely sending them right back to finish line. i feel like the pattern the knit makes almost makes them feel like yeezy knockoffs. just not worth the $200 imo esp owning 1.0 triple whites.
Wait... I thought that was the reason people were un-caging UBs and adding rope laces? To make them look more like yeezys? 

Back
Top Bottom