ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For $108 shipped, I finally gave in and ordered a pair (WMNs Grey cw) for RUNNING. Let's see how BOOST is...
nerd.gif

HOWEVER, since it's from JackRabbit, I'm not sure that I'll even get what I ordered
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Let us know how they compare 
nthat.gif

What was that little store on eBay that everyone kept buying triple white 1.0s from? some people questioned their legitimacy

Yo, Remember I told you I went to FNL online and the Uncaged TB's were sitting there in my size on Sunday/Monday after failing to cart and purchase on the day they came out. Well they came in today in my size. So if you had something in your cart, attempt to purchase if you can 

3.0 whites came in from finish line. idk man. they're aight cause the UB shape is sleek, but something about them just throws me off. definitely sending them right back to finish line. i feel like the pattern the knit makes almost makes them feel like yeezy knockoffs. just not worth the $200 imo esp owning 1.0 triple whites.
Oh lord they look bad bro 

Been locked out of ADC since triple blacks last week... any tips on how to get back on there? hahaha

Back
Top Bottom