ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the expected L here as well. can't win them all, but that's no reason not to try! onto the next release...

Last edited:
Now if only ground beef will ship, ill take that consolation price. 
laugh.gif

How does the new yeezy boost fit
Some people say the V2s fit a lot like UBs (1.0 and 2.0). I wear 9.5s without insoles for both UB and V2s. 

Sucks there isn't a way to try on a pair before buying - but that's how it is. I just try to find examples of fits from several people who seem to wear the same size as me across several different pairs of shoes. Gluck! 

Some people say the V2s fit a lot like UBs (1.0 and 2.0). I wear 9.5s without insoles for both UB and V2s. 

Sucks there isn't a way to try on a pair before buying - but that's how it is. I just try to find examples of fits from several people who seem to wear the same size as me across several different pairs of shoes. Gluck! 
Yeah that's the problem. There's absolutely no way to test it lol. If it's the same as the 2.0 I think I can probably fit a 9.5, but I'm not too sure. size 10 would have been better.

I think my shoe luck is finally changing. After a few small adjustments, and refinements, Adidas Confirmed went so smoothly today. Now trying to repeat the process on a more limited model will be the goal :smokin

Last edited:
Which is better for running 1.0 or 2.0?

2.0 cause Continental soles for slightly added durability. Don't really recommend UB for running though. Much better for casual/everyday wear IMO.

Not serious running maybe on the threadmill for 20 minutes a day. I have a pair of 2.0s but the breathability is questionable. Asking because I want to get it as a gift for someone.

Back
Top Bottom