ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Followed your method: shut down apps, restart phone, airplane mode, wifi on, open Confirmed and mash the center starting at 10. 

Copped my 10.5!
Awesome congrats!

Some people say the V2s fit a lot like UBs (1.0 and 2.0). I wear 9.5s without insoles for both UB and V2s. 

Sucks there isn't a way to try on a pair before buying - but that's how it is. I just try to find examples of fits from several people who seem to wear the same size as me across several different pairs of shoes. Gluck! 
Yeah that's the problem. There's absolutely no way to test it lol. If it's the same as the 2.0 I think I can probably fit a 9.5, but I'm not too sure. size 10 would have been better.
Most consignment stores will let you try on shoes and a lot of them get early pairs so if they have your size you can usually try on before a drop.

Not serious running maybe on the threadmill for 20 minutes a day. I have a pair of 2.0s but the breathability is questionable. Asking because I want to get it as a gift for someone.
Should be good then as long as the person you are buying them for has a neutral gait with no pronation issues. 2.0 upper is supposed to be increased breathability as well.

Last edited:
Anyone ever deal with holes in their outsole for their UBs?

Want to get these creams but idk if comfort will still be the same with holes/chips in the continental sole

Kith tweeted it out 11Am

not exactly. they said the aspen collection would. they never said the UBs were part of it specifically, they're just pictured in that lookbook.

I fully expect them tomorrow though.

Last edited:
not exactly. they said the aspen collection would. they never said the UBs were part of it specifically, they're just pictured in that lookbook.

I fully expect them tomorrow though.
So I say..Kith tweeted out 11am w/ them pictured because they are part of Aspen release....you reply "Not Exactly"  But "Fully Expect" them too?...makes no sense. 

Does anybody know how's the situation in Aspen currently ? People camping and **** ?
Cold as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 
roll.gif

Does anybody know how's the situation in Aspen currently ? People camping and **** ?
Aspen is rich af, so I don't think anyone there is going to "camp". 

Most of those cash chuckers probably dont' get a **** about sneakers or columbia gear. 

Back
Top Bottom