ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No skills necessary to black out a shoe that requires little to no tapeing. All you need is Dupli-Color Vinyl and Fabric paint. I blacked out the toe box on my UB Gold Medals and I have no customization skills. I get compliments all the time.
Im too much of a wuss to even attempt that 
laugh.gif

Simple as spraying with that?

I ordered flat black angelus paint along with GAC to use on a pair of my V2's.
Yup simple as that. I used Angelus on a pair of Flyknits and it made the knit crunchy. Not sure if I didn't do it right or that is normal. Any how the Dupli didn't do that. I actually got the idea from this video:

Simple as spraying with that?

I ordered flat black angelus paint along with GAC to use on a pair of my V2's.
Yup simple as that. I used Angelus on a pair of Flyknits and it made the knit crunchy. Not sure if I didn't do it right or that is normal. Any how the Dupli didn't do that. I actually got the idea from this video:

Yeah thats why I copped GAC which is meant to mix the ratio 50/50 as it adheres better to fabric. Thanks for the link bro. Will prob decide which will be painted tonight.

I'll def have one that I will post on here. My girl hit too and she hates the stripe lol

Yeah thats why I copped GAC which is meant to mix the ratio 50/50 as it adheres better to fabric. Thanks for the link bro. Will prob decide which will be painted tonight.

I'll def have one that I will post on here. My girl hit too and she hates the stripe lol
No worries. Here is part 2 of the video where he discusses how the paint held up.

Last edited:

No worries. Here is part 2 of the video where he discusses how the paint held up.

Hmm since I would only be touching the knit, it makes me think that this spray is really all I need. Already getting the angelus paint and GAC fabric ish delivered today though.

Knew I was complicating an easy process. I'm just trying to get white shoes dirty essentially :lol:

Back
Top Bottom