ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just saw who pretty much got all the pairs off barneys :smh:
its a shame barneys doesnt care about multiple orders haha.

Via twitter

Hmm, could just be the lighting, but not feeling these as much as the earlier samples.
Yo, why the top pairs look so much better though 
laugh.gif

They're the same shoe right?

edit: Nope they're not. Top pair has a black sock liner, bottom pair has burgandy sock liner.

Last edited:

Coppers and chalks? I might need to take you up on that haha

EDIT: Saw you were just messin' haha but it is that size 10 you need 
wink.gif
Just say your reply...  Hahaha!  Yeah, I wont do both...  One or the other maybe...  
laugh.gif

Nah you should be good with those. Are you intending to do it the shortcut way like I did with a fabric marker (which I don't recommend but only to the non-artistic) or like vid below?

Vid below is probably the most durable technique you can do.

Ordered Angelus materials as seen in the video, and a Yeezy Pen from SneakersER.  Which would you prefer? 

Yeah, and I get it- the UB style was successful so they probably didn't want to change the silhouette much (but I do prefer the original knit and gradients). The adizero prime MC & black/red are some of my favorite boosts, and these 2's are promising (like a hybrid of the originals with a uncaged UB feel- less straight lines and more sleek)

The only UBs I own are the Black/Solar Red 2s. They executed the cw very well, IMO. The Solar Red outsole was the clincher! I love the cw so much that I had to get triples from Start Fitness! :smokin

I'm curious of the lockdown fit of the Prime2s when running. It's essentially a sock now lol

My RC's came out pretty good from their last run HOWEVER if they had the boost painted in either black or grey i think that the damage would have been a lot less ...

Pic for reference View media item 2282581

:smokin for actually running in UBs!

Last edited:
@jpac1738   Ain't nothing bad about resale , even though you just lost the right to use #TeamRetail haha 

And regarding the 1.0 being a hitter, you are forgetting that those actually sat for a while ... all the GR CWs 

For whoever wondering how my RC's end up ... 

If you can tell the damage ... you lying ... 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom