ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Random request -- but does anyone have any pictures of a freshly washing machined all white UB upper with a completely worn and yellowed out bottom?

Mine is starting to develop splotches near the sole on my 1.0s, but wouldn't mind if it was uniform and could toss it up to patina. I never minded at all the lemonade effect on my AJ11 soles.

Last edited:
Goodbye. I will regret this one......

Say it ain't so 
eek.gif

Why? 

Yeah, the only way to move them is for a steal price...  

I feel you on this definitely had to reduce several pairs to take a slight hit below retail after goats 9.5% to move the shoes.

It sucks cause I would rather break even then lose money, especially since my prices are in CAD which is already a little more than what US retail usually is

Depends on which J's you have

I've got some decent J's like the FR, TB, BC 3's, WC 4's and all the dope colorways for the 11's etc..

I have a pair lined up for a slightly better price, hopefully it comes through.

Also have heard nothing but bad things about Saints.
yeah I'm still waiting on my pair from Saints. Never ordered from them before tho. They shipped it and provided tracking, the tracking only works up to just before they leave Singapore. After that, its no longer trackable. I have another pair coming too from a friend for cheaper than what I paid Saints. And I've dealt with Kicks Crew before so I wouldn't mind have going their route if only their option popped up before Saints

Say it ain't so :wow:

Why? 

They were just sitting. Knew I wouldn't wear them. I prefer the black pair and came up on a back up so it was time. 80% of the collection is being let go.

When it's time, it's time. I'm done with this game, for the most part.

Been tempted to let my backup pair go, but I can't bring myself to do it.

This one and turtle doves were hard to let go but I had to. Almost took it back 3 times.

Nothing special about those grey RCs.... 

Sold most of my jordans last year with no regrets. I ain't getting any younger. comfort > everything. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom