ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Very nice man
Thats photoshop right?
I did some custom too with that oreo

View media item 2307917not as nice result as yours :frown:

View media item 2307782

Saw this on reddit.. I like 

wow
:smokin

View media item 2307841
So I copped the last pair at the Champs in Bay Plaza Mall in the Bronx. I'm at work call it up and hit my boy up. He came in the clutch and copped for me. Sooo glad to have these.

this already released yet at Champs?
I didnt catch up with some kicks news for awhile :frown:

Last edited:
No, imo. I bought 9/10 3M 1.0s for like $275 and regretted it. At least I beat them into the ground though. This is much worse at $730. Better off spending that on other cheaper DS Ultraboosts. 

Don't buy used shoes. Also, seller might say 9/10 but they're probably closer to 7/10.

i agree. something about used ultraboosts really irk me. unless the price was really good i'd pass

Very nice man
Thats photoshop right?
I did some custom too with that oreo

not as nice result as yours
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Quality aside, that change actually makes the Oreo a bit more appealing. 

Picked up a pair of these and for the 10 minutes I've only worn them wow I can see why they cost so much because they are comfy.
Peeps be sleeping on these RC pants imo. They are well worth the price tag. I ordered the adidas collab pant in both colors bc they ended up being the comfiest pants I own.

What sizing on the Adidas x Kith Ultraboost Mid? ill be able cop a pair? .
they dropped already. a long time ago. shoes fit a bit tighter than regular boost when u get them on, but the collar/entry is ridiculously tight. u could to tts ot half a size up. but that wont change how tight the collar/entry is very much. its just a flawed design.  also, if ur a sz 14 ur gonna have to pay a lot. thats one of the rarest sizes, if not the rarest.

that price tag tho... :x

$120 sweatpants should get alot more use than a 10th pair of $180 shoes. just something to think about :lol:

and if you really want a regular pair of reigning champs and not the Adidas collab, you can find them discounted all over.

Last edited:
Can someone help me with sizing for the EQT Support 93/16? I tried searching the thread but couldn't find anything. I'm a 12.5 in UB.

Back
Top Bottom