ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how is the fit of new y-3 pure boost anyone have an idea? i am us10.5 with ultra boost 1.0 & 2.0 and us10 with 3.0, i got us10 with first y-3 pureboost zg but the new one has a different sole which is same of 2017 pure boost, what size should i get? it is a pre order though.

Hey guys what are reasonable prices resell for multicolor 2.0 and silver medal UBs? Just wondering. Thanks
I'd say between $275-$300 for each at this point since pairs are drying up. I've also seen them go for over this range and a little under this range depending on size.

Both are personally two of my favorite 2.0 cws.
smokin.gif

Last edited:

can somebody update me if the salmon UB 3.0 released yet? 
Official release is Feb 1st but I don't think you should have a problem copping a pair then since the majority of people will be going for the white based men's Oreo version releasing the same day.

Exactly. Honestly, the EQT wasn't and isn't really on my radar at all at the moment. I'm content now that I have my Oreo 3.0's in hand- now those are even better than I expected. The cat face is nearly undetectable in person.
laugh.gif
I'd agree with both your Oreo posts. These things are awesome. Like them even more than I thought I would from pictures, and they've always been my most anticipated 3.0. First UB I've worn in awhile where people have stopped me and asked where I got them. Gonna try and double up for sure

Well, finally grabbed a pair of 93/17 off StockX for $210.

Wish i knew about this site earlier. Pretty genius idea.

got it, my fault. Thought it was something else. I forget the cat face wasn't suppose to technically release until 2/1.
Yeah, no worries man. A few boutiques did drop them already but the official release isn't until Feb 1st. Glad I was able to grab a pair early though to avoid release day craziness.
Tactile Blue pair is also 2/1?
Yup.

Last edited:
I'd agree with both your Oreo posts. These things are awesome. Like them even more than I thought I would from pictures, and they've always been my most anticipated 3.0. First UB I've worn in awhile where people have stopped me and asked where I got them. Gonna try and double up for sure
Feel the same way man. They were one of the few 3.0 cws I was actually anticipating and they look even better in person. I was worried about the translucent cage for a minute but for this cw I don't really mind it at all. The mismatched black heel cup and white milky cage actually complements the Oreo cw perfectly. I'm considering doubling up.

Last edited:
Tactile Blue 3.0 is available at Zappos online. They had sizes up to Womens 12 when I saw about an hour ago. Sorry I am not allowed to post links yet. Wanted to let you guys know. 

Back
Top Bottom