ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Call Melrose - they told me they were doing FCFS on unclaimed confirmed pairs yesterday, may still have some stock

thanks. Too late, i copped off Stockx. About $10-$15 more so i feel good about it. Don't have to drive up there either.

Thanks again

the only size missing.

I think these are going to look dope on feet.

haha I know, Im tempted to grab the 10 but theres no need for me to compromise, I should be able to grab my right size sooner or later. Ive wanted these since I first saw pics.

Last edited:
haha I know, Im tempted to grab the 10 but theres no need for me to compromise, I should be able to grab my right size sooner or later. Ive wanted these since I first saw pics.

yeah, i'd be stunned if these are tough to cop next week. Gonna grab a pair for sure

Gong hei fat choy to the Chinese brothers in here.

Gonna be lighting up some fire crackers and pissing off the neighbors this evening.

resisting hard on copping any more 3.0 except the MC. The pink pair is for my gf. She was undecided between the tactile and the pink, I'm leaning more towards the pink so passing on the tactiles atm, hope I don't regret it later

Missed out on the 93/17 release online cuz of work. Out here in line grabbing my pair now. Tryna see if I'll like em and how they feel for myself

resisting hard on copping any more 3.0 except the MC. The pink pair is for my gf. She was undecided between the tactile and the pink, I'm leaning more towards the pink so passing on the tactiles atm, hope I don't regret it later
Have we seen pics of the caged 3.0 MC yet?

Now that I got the Oreos the only other 3.0 cws on my radar are the MC, TB, and Tans.

Last edited:
The MC 3.0 look A LOT better to me than the CNY. Can't wait for them to release.
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom