ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys this thread (and all the other great shoe threads on niketalk) truly are the gift and the curse lol. I've bought so many damn shoes these last year or so since I discovered boost. I can't stop reading this thread I need help lol but thanks to all who are always providing links and info. This past two weeks alone I copped Oreos, OG nmd, CNY 3.0 and eqt boost. I need a break lol
Whatever you do don't start reading the Rolex Forums... I'm hooked... 
sick.gif

Am I the only one that thinks Trace cargos > Night Cargos? 
Not from what I've read. It seems many people feel the way you do.

Last edited:
Last poll question was pretty definitive.

So much opinions on the olive pairs to hype meter question added.

Vote away.

The current poll question is interesting. I need to see how a UB without Boost looks like 
laugh.gif

And no, please don't link that UB+Yeezy Sole monstrosity. 

Last edited:
Whatever you do don't start reading the Rolex Forums... I'm hooked... :x  

Not from what I've read. It seems many people feel the way you do.

lol I got a Tudor as a wedding gift from my wife so I'm pretty happy with that , don't need another money pit addiction haha

Oh a Rolex forum. I guess my time in  NT would be divided. 
nerd.gif

Can you link me to that thread.
http://www.rolexforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Beware my friend it's just as addicting as shoes, if not more so...
laugh.gif

lol I got a Tudor as a wedding gift from my wife so I'm pretty happy with that , don't need another money pit addiction haha
Wus and nt my two fav forums. Definitely not good for the wallet 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

The Oi whatever site I ordered them from is MIA

Been a week now and I sent them 2 messages and still nothing so I'm getting my money back hahah
Did you check your confirmation fam?

**Please Note**

We’re in sale at the moment. We’re working as fast as we can but it might take us an extra day or two to deal with your order.

End of season sale so they are pretty busy. Going to allow them til friday which would be 5 business days. they quote 2-3 plus the extra 1-2 they note in the delay.

Hope I'm in the right place... Been looking to cop my first pair of V2s. Almost pulled the trigger today but after watching countless reviews, I noticed most people said they are snug, especially in the toe box. TTS is 13. 13 PK NMDs fit great. My City Socks are 13 but a little snug in the toes. I have a really wide toe box area in my foot and feel that I should go to a 14 in the V2. Haven't had any UB yet so no size reference there. Would 14 be way too big? Because 13.5 will be impossible to find... thanks!

Hope I'm in the right place... Been looking to cop my first pair of V2s. Almost pulled the trigger today but after watching countless reviews, I noticed most people said they are snug, especially in the toe box. TTS is 13. 13 PK NMDs fit great. My City Socks are 13 but a little snug in the toes. I have a really wide toe box area in my foot and feel that I should go to a 14 in the V2. Haven't had any UB yet so no size reference there. Would 14 be way too big? Because 13.5 will be impossible to find... thanks!

Imo 14 would be fine. 13.5 would be perfect

Much appreciated!!! Are there any 13.5s? Saw a few pairs on eBay but very slim on StockX and Goat so wasn't sure if that size was even released.
I don't even think they make UBs in 13.5 or at least I've never seen them sold in 13.5. I tried on 14s and 13s back when I bought 1.0s and I wanted the width of 14s and the length of 13s, but eventually stuck with 13s because it stretched out over time a bit. Going up a size is just too long for me. I had like two fingers worth of room.

Back
Top Bottom