ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just saw that they release feb 8th. But WHY release them on a wednesday?! It's like asking all the in store pairs to go to resellers when the rest of us are working. What a crazy stupid decision.

Just saw that they release feb 8th. But WHY release them on a wednesday?! It's like asking all the in store pairs to go to resellers when the rest of us are working. What a crazy stupid decision.

Finally this works out in my favor lol. I work 3 random days a week every week and the last few drops were all days I was working...not this time :smokin

Last edited:
fyi when you find these UBs on runner stores always look for a 10% off for newsletter sign up coupon. Just copped a couple Oreos for $160 shipped

Just decided to pass?
nerd.gif
Yes =/ , should have stuck to my usual buy now think later.

Finally this works out in my favor lol. I work 3 random days a week every week and the last few drops were all days I was working...not this time :smokin

I mean I work nightshift so I might just go a little early from work and head straight to SNS or I might just pull the old "call in and be sick" move but I just don't understand it. I get that they couldn't release on the same date as the Yeezys but they could release them the weekend after or this upcoming weekend. Adidas are just asking for these to go straight into the reseller hands.

Guys this thread (and all the other great shoe threads on niketalk) truly are the gift and the curse lol. I've bought so many damn shoes these last year or so since I discovered boost. I can't stop reading this thread I need help lol but thanks to all who are always providing links and info. This past two weeks alone I copped Oreos, OG nmd, CNY 3.0 and eqt boost. I need a break lol

Luckily,The thread moves fast, so I tend to just take breaks. Luckily 2.0 and 3.0 are kinda weak in my book so I'm okay with missing out.

LOL, I just checked and you're right... I bought my OGs in June 2015. I guess it just feels like longer!

Thanks for checking, idk why people were laughing at my comment. Are they pretending to be longer OG heads before OGs even existed?

Back
Top Bottom