ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TB 1.0 is still the best IMO, but I will still cop the TB 3.0 since I didn't double up on TB 1.0.

But nothing beats that murdered out all black knit of the TB 1.0.
smokin.gif

Last edited:

You gotta account for the people who whiffed on the 1.0s.

I think they will be one of the higher resell priced 3.0s along with the trace and nights.
That would be me 
frown.gif

I'm gonna be aiming for those TB 3.0 as my first 3.0s. 

I have a quick question....first, I have been a member here before, when I collected Air Jordans. When I had to sell my collection I tried to stay away from all things shoes lol. Anyways, I am back and have been following the boost thread closely. I have followed the sizing advice for all Boost shoes. I can see how some may fit "big" or "small". Yet I seem to fall into the minority here, where I am TTS no matter what model Adidas I wear. Anyone else find this to be true for them?

**Thanks to the NikeTalk family for all the quality info**

I have a quick question....first, I have been a member here before, when I collected Air Jordans. When I had to sell my collection I tried to stay away from all things shoes lol. Anyways, I am back and have been following the boost thread closely. I have followed the sizing advice for all Boost shoes. I can see how some may fit "big" or "small". Yet I seem to fall into the minority here, where I am TTS no matter what model Adidas I wear. Anyone else find this to be true for them?

**Thanks to the NikeTalk family for all the quality info**

My J1 is 10.5, J11 is 10. Airmax is 10. Roshes is 10 FKR is 10. My UBs are 10 but can go with 9.5 with 3.0s and RCs. PK NMD is 9.5. NMD mesh is 10. Hope that helps.

They're really trying to milk these silver boost releasing them sunday, when they're still going to be available at other spots. 

Back
Top Bottom