ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just received my 11 and 11.5 Oreos from Richards.  The 11.5 fits better so I'll either return the 11 or flip it locally.  TTS was def the way to go.  Gotta love free shipping/free returns.  I'm in MD if anyone needs an oop

Pink UB's look hard!! 
nthat.gif

Cat faces in all the 3.0 
laugh.gif

So I finally tried on the zebra Oreo whatever you wanna call em.

Are they suppose to feel like clouds when you try em on cause the comfort on UB isn't anything to write home about imo.

Alphabounce were more comfy on intital try on.

Don't get the hype.

yeah, i don't know what to say if you think alpha bounce is more comfortable. Perhaps its just a preference on what you want your shoes to feel like.

I tried a pair on and returned them the very next day. Felt like I was walking bare foot.

does anyone wear their TC/NC/OLive 2.0's? I think i can count on one hand the amount of times i've seen personal on feet pics of those.

yeah, i don't know what to say if you think alpha bounce is more comfortable. Perhaps its just a preference on what you want your shoes to feel like.

I tried a pair on and returned them the very next day. Felt like I was walking bare foot.

I got the spill side foot so don't know if that has anything to do with it. But UBS didn't feel any more comfortable than my huaraches/prestos/am flyknits.

Maybe I gotta wear all day?

I got the spill side foot so don't know if that has anything to do with it. But UBS didn't feel any more comfortable than my huaraches/prestos/am flyknits.

Maybe I gotta wear all day?

Huaraches and Prestos are always mentioned as being more comfortable than UB's. Probably not much argument there for many.

As someone who has 15+ pairs of FK and 20+ pairs of UB, FK feel like Roshe's whenever i "force" myself to wear them because they are neglected.

But yeah, i do think it takes wearing them all day. They stretch out and form better on your foot. I remember the first time i tried UB's I knew instantly they were comfortable. GOAT at that moment? Not yet. But as i started to wear them more, and alternated with other kicks i had, i started to notice the difference between the shoes in my collection and the rest was history.

And the 3.0, which is the Oreo;s you have, might be even more comfortable than the 1.0's, so I'm stunned.

Huaraches and Prestos are always mentioned as being more comfortable than UB's. Probably not much argument there for many.

As someone who has 15+ pairs of FK and 20+ pairs of UB, FK feel like Roshe's whenever i "force" myself to wear them because they are neglected.

But yeah, i do think it takes wearing them all day. They stretch out and form better on your foot. I remember the first time i tried UB's I knew instantly they were comfortable. GOAT at that moment? Not yet. But as i started to wear them more, and alternated with other kicks i had, i started to notice the difference between the shoes in my collection and the rest was history.

And the 3.0, which is the Oreo;s you have, might be even more comfortable than the 1.0's, so I'm stunned.

Gonna wear em all day and see what's good

Back
Top Bottom