ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sure hope they are really the one with the boost midsole. Lol.
Repped for the link. The wife keeps asking me for these. Great Valentine's Day gift. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Rather get her these than the usual generic Vday gifts.
I hope the order comes through and ship on time.

I sure hope they are really the one with the boost midsole. Lol.
Repped for the link. The wife keeps asking me for these. Great Valentine's Day gift. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Rather get her these than the usual generic Vday gifts.
I hope the order comes through and ship on time.

They are according to their last IG post. Regardless, I'm not going to pass at a chance for retail again.

Last edited:
Night cargos still haven't shipped...ordered 2/2. Guess I'm taking an L on that one

Not a L yet. Adidas has shipped my order once after 1 full week (RC) and once they shipped my shoes without shipping confirmation. Then, randomly shipping and delivery confirmation came on the same day. My NC shipped on 2/3 but they shipped FedEx standard ground despite order showing Expedited.

Last edited:
those silver boost numbers looks better than the night cargo inventory numbers on adc.
Weren't the TC numbers better than the NC too? Weird since TC is supposed to be the LTD one. Wonder if ADC will do a wider release or how in store foot store numbers are like. Don't think Adidas SF got them yet or if they are even getting them at all.

Just glad I copped my 11 even if it was a YM cart jack pair. :frown:

Last edited:
Looks like the Silver UB stock #'s are much higher than the Oreo stock #'s.  

For reference, these were the Oreo stock #'s:   

Would have figured the Silver boost would be more limited but it looks like the Oreos were more limited.

Last edited:

Looks like the Silver UB stock #'s are much higher than the Oreo stock #'s.  

For reference, these were the Oreo stock #'s:   

Would have figured the Silver boost would be more limited but it looks like the Oreos were more limited.
More limited to ADC online. You can still find oreos online if you search hard enough.

What's with all the hate on the Silver UB's?

People don't like simple grey/silver based colorways? :lol:

What's with all the hate on the Silver UB's?

People don't like simple grey/silver based colorways?
laugh.gif
People like Oreos more because they are named after food.

Back
Top Bottom