ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's up guys, first post so just saying hello[emoji]128074[/emoji].

So for those of us still with their orders still processing on SnS, are we really looking at taking that L?
I was so stoked that I got through on the site and now I'm just sad hahah.

Since Jpacs last argument...  
roll.gif

The upper on the SNS/SS is pretty awesome, don't think you'll be disappointed. (Comparing to 3M 1.0, grey wool 1.0.. definitely not a downgrade) The toe cap is pretty firm though.
How would you say they fit? I wound up with a 12.5 off SS. I'm typically a 12-12.5 in 1.0 UBs and if these fit like 3.0s they are going to be clown shoes.

I understand the gripe of instability for lateral movements on FKR's. But im blown away that any one who has run on a track or treadmill for more then 3 miles would say UBs> FKR. The response and weight of the flyknit racer is way better then ubs. Ubs are way too spongy for any distance running.

You really think the responsiveness from FK is better than UB? Interesting 
It honestly is but keep running in UB's if they work for you...

How would you say they fit? I wound up with a 12.5 off SS. I'm typically a 12-12.5 in 1.0 UBs and if these fit like 3.0s they are going to be clown shoes.
Haven't tried them on.. Had to jump on a train to NYC for work just now.
I got a 12.5 too and I'm a 12.5 in the 1.0 without insole or a 13 with insole 1.0. Not sure though, haven't tried any 3.0's but I do know they're roomier.

I don't know of 1 consortium/collab ultra boost that hasn't had decent resell on them TBH.
As said before Nakeds were not that difficult to cop.

But I don't project these to be as high in resell than Kiths.

Who knows though. this newest generation of UB enthusiasts are quite thirsty for anything 'rare'

Havent read through the last 8 pages but my SNS X SS collab just came unexpectedly. Never got a shipping email

Sadly my pair came with a defect. The leather on the inside cage of one of the shoes is damages as seen in the pic. First thing i noticed lol. But its really not bad and would be rarely seen. If i could buy the pair for retail again i would so o well

View media item 2331655
The box is super dope, probably my favorite box ive gotten.

Shoe overall is great as well and much better in person than pics. ATR toe flows better and looks right in person.

Also very comfortable, would rank them near the top. My TTS fit of 10.5 is absolutely perfect.

Overall, i think any thoughts of trading or selling these went out the window the second i opened them. About to unDS them and smoke a fat one right now

I understand the gripe of instability for lateral movements on FKR's. But im blown away that any one who has run on a track or treadmill for more then 3 miles would say UBs> FKR. The response and weight of the flyknit racer is way better then ubs. Ubs are way too spongy for any distance running.
i enjoy the racer for running. 

Lol everyone's foot/running style is different. I run in Flyknit Lunar 3s and they work great for me.
This. Sometimes people need more than one running shoe. I have one for longer distances and am currently looking a pair that is works for well for me when doing HIIT.

Havent read through the last 8 pages but my SNS X SS collab just came unexpectedly. Never got a shipping email

Sadly my pair came with a defect. The leather on the inside cage of one of the shoes is damages as seen in the pic. First thing i noticed lol. But its really not bad and would be rarely seen. If i could buy the pair for retail again i would so o well

Shoe overall is great as well and much better in person than pics. ATR toe flows better and looks right in person.

Also very comfortable, would rank them near the top. My TTS fit of 10.5 is absolutely perfect.

Overall, i think any thoughts of trading or selling these went out the window the second i opened them. About to unDS them and smoke a fat one right now
Sorry about the defect but thanks for the update.  This is good news for all of us with no shipping confirmation.

Does your pair just show processing still on SNS?

Sns/ss would look better with the technologically advanced, groundbreaking black boost

Last edited:
Same. Just showed up today, no shipping confirmation either. Oh well, either way it was VERY quick.

That sucks, no way to brush or clean up that leather at all? Doesn't look too bad honestly. The cage has a pretty unique texture so I can see that happening just from abrasion possibly.

I feel like you could only wear the SNSxSS on nice days. That cage seems like it could get ruined pretty easily. 

Black suede is the easiest to fix and repaint when it wears down.

Comes in an aerosol can, just mask off the area and spray the cage when it loses colour.

Same deal as Yeezy V1 on the Turtle Doves and Pirate Black.

maybe i'm in the minority but i actually like it when my shoes look worn. i'd feel too uptight trying to keep them pristine and unless a flaw is egregious i can live with it

Back
Top Bottom