ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody seen any core black 3.0's in a sz 12 on any of those random sites? I checked most already to no avail not sure if anyone has any sleepers

Social Status was a bot fest thanks to shopify. Anyone who got through manually was insanely lucky. They did a frenzy app re-release yesterday but you had to be on instagram or reading your instagram updates at the right time to know about it. Then, you had to hope your app wasn't having the shipping address glitch that occurred this past Saturday with the V2 Breds release. 

SNS was just about luck on whether you could cart or not. I imagine some bots ate on SNS as well though. Would have been nice if SS or SNS pulled a "Yeezy Supply" with the website url change. Threw the bots off this past Saturday. 
agreed on SNS and luck.. 

heard my page monitor go off and then ran over to my computer to cart as fast as I could..thankfully i have a decent connection at home (not crazy fast by any means) but i feel this gave me an edge.. i also copped yeezys manually over the weekend.. so maybe I shouldnt **** on Verizon as much as I do lol 

I wonder how bulky the trails are on feet. I'm a thin dude so bulky shoes just dont work for me. 

In a Tangerine HU NMD for Bred V2 trade, how much should NMD side add?
No more than $50 if anything at all.

Simple way to go about it is to take the two highest offers on GOAT in your size and subtract the difference. For example,  highest offer for tangerines in my size is  $540. Highest offer for Bred V2's is $590. Difference is $50.

I just need my breds 350s 
frown.gif

Got mine in without any notice and a pending on SnS, still hope out there[emoji]128077[/emoji]
Would you guys say these fit like a 2.0? I went all in on boost at 3.0 and would love to get some older color ways.

You wallet is gonna suffer 

Got mine in without any notice and a pending on SnS, still hope out there[emoji]128077[/emoji]
Would you guys say these fit like a 2.0? I went all in on boost at 3.0 and would love to get some older color ways.
Look nice man! Just not down with the steel toe lol

lol to call them steel toes is a straight insult.. 

I was reserved when I saw stock pix...but those concerns were immediately gone once I opened the box 

idk maybe im too high and enamored by my first consortium W  

Last edited:

lol to call them steel toes is a straight insult.. 

I was reserved when I saw stock pix...but those concerns were immediately gone once I opened the box 

idk maybe im too high and enamored by my first consortium W  
I'm sorry your insulted...

Back
Top Bottom