ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Depends on what you're benchmarking.

They fit like 1.0's so go with your 1.0 size
I disagree with people saying they fit like 1.0's. I went 1 full size down and have just enough extra toe space in sz 11 US. The heel and ankle areas are pretty tight though on my 1 full size down for SNS x SS UB but I think I can break that in over time. 

With 1.0's I go TTS in sz 12 and the fit is snug. If I tried to wear a 1.0 in sz 11, my toes would be crushed and I'd have to force the pair on (even with insole removed). 

Last edited:
Got my SNS boosts last night, I ordered a size 12 instead of my usual size 13 just because I figured they would have more 12s and they actually fit perfect. Nice and snug but toes don't hit the toe cap. Just can't decide if I want to keep 

I feel bad for those who scooped a pair from the link I posted. Suddenly someone posted below retail. :lol:

all good my dude wanted a pair or oreos for close to retail and that's what i got. always nice to save a few $ but i struck on these so many times already just happy i could cop

Just an fyi if you ordered from Running Outlet and youre in the US too, just email em and request the VAT back. They just said they'd refund mine so it's basically getting the Oreos on a similar discount :lol: From like $179 to ~$153 including shipping.

Just an fyi if you ordered from Running Outlet and youre in the US too, just email em and request the VAT back. They just said they'd refund mine so it's basically getting the Oreos on a similar discount :lol: From like $179 to ~$153 including shipping.

Oh great. Thats nice to know. Repped.

Back
Top Bottom