ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol ghost chairs are lame as ****. Can't people in line just throw them things away? How will the chair owners know what happened if they weren't there? Is one of their boys standing in line or something? At the end of the day, it's an entire line against a few ghost chair owners. Are you telling me everybody in line is OK with that stuff going down? Everybody in line can just mob those idiots.
Usually it's not physical chairs people leave and just people showing up and standing somewhere towards the front of the line. As for the line mobbing up it's more like the other way around with skippers coming in droves and skipping the line

RC 3.0 growing on me heavy after striking out on SNSxSS
Yeah the grew on quick with that most recent pic IFC posted

And I was one of the ones initially at their throat for a lazy collab 
laugh.gif

anyone speak on kith raffle entry for the sns? I entered but never got a follow up email. team manual has not been panning out for these tough releases so far 

anyone speak on kith raffle entry for the sns? I entered but never got a follow up email. team manual has not been panning out for these tough releases so far 
They don't email you back confirming your entry nor do they email you back if you lost. They only email you if you win.
pick up was smooth. No lines. Peeked at the list and it was like 2-3 pages with like 20 winners each page. Add that total to the 57 pairs online Kith put up. Looking at over 100 pairs for Kith.

Last edited:
People act like nike only makes retros of ****. Its hilarious. Teddys sheep.

Very sure at my age and point in Life that I'm not anyone's sheep. Will admit to being one of his youtube channel subscribers. But then I'm subscribed to over a dozen other sneakerhead channels.
If you've been in the Boost thread enough over time, hopefully you would have figured that out. My initial reply to Griz was a tongue in cheek shot on how the tech and trend was developing. If that post was too subtle for you, please read again. And again.
I've had lunarlon in my air maxes. Over them. That VaporMax direct feet to air is not going to change the industry.
I'm an Equal Opportunity Offender.
This is the Adidas Boost thread.
Why are you here?

They don't email you back confirming your entry nor do they email you back if you lost. They only email you if you win.
pick up was smooth. No lines. Peeked at the list and it was like 2-3 pages with like 20 winners each page. Add that total to the 57 pairs online Kith put up. Looking at over 100 pairs for Kith.
thanks bro. makes me feel a little better haha thought i remembered a "you lost" email but that was for the END raffle for the kith ubs. weed kills memory kids 

Back
Top Bottom