ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I don't know if this was mentioned but it looks like Qias got a look at what I'm assuming is Spring/Fall UB szn. I think most of these have been leaked but cool to see them in hand.

I guess these are officially "ATR" 3.0. I wonder if the Fieg UB will be the only one to have that exact mid silhouette.

White/Cream/Silver

Black 3.0? + Parley Caged 3.0 & Uncaged (V2?)

Beige/Sand 3.0
Those cream stretch marks, white translucent cage, and silver boost do not mix AT ALL 
sick.gif

@NonHeinous can I ask another favor. Can you edit oreos with solid black cage with white stripes. One with white laces and one with black laces. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Restock is one week from today is it not?

The one from Richards is the Trace Cargo. This one is the Night Cargo which has Tan soles

Yeah i kno, i ordered the nights last week from zappos. I just felt like that trace restock was too good to be true since ive been looking to pay resale for em all week lol. Thought maybe they got the pics messed up since it didnt say trace or night. Guess we'll see. Is dss know for ghost charging? Im hyped right now, excuse me.

For those that are still looking for UB silver pack, asphaltgold.de still has some decent sizes.

PS: I can't post link. Post count too low.

Yeah i kno, i ordered the nights last week from zappos. I just felt like that trace restock was too good to be true since ive been looking to pay resale for em all week lol. Thought maybe they got the pics messed up since it didnt say trace or night. Guess we'll see. Is dss know for ghost charging? Im hyped right now, excuse me.

Not sure with ghost charge with Richards. Well goodluck and congrats in advance on your pair.

Not sure with ghost charge with Richards. Well goodluck and congrats in advance on your pair.

[emoji]128526[/emoji]

I don't know if this was mentioned but it looks like Qias got a look at what I'm assuming is Spring/Fall UB szn. I think most of these have been leaked but cool to see them in hand.
Black 3.0? + Parley Caged 3.0 & Uncaged (V2?)
View media item 2342442
Parley 3.0 is FIRE!
View media item 2342444
Uncaged also dope. I don't know what sneaker that is in the background though, looks boosted
View media item 2342445

Is the Parley 3.0 knit/version 2 color different due to lighting?
See the news article some months back:
http://sneakernews.com/2016/09/19/parley-adidas-ultra-boost-collection/

Those new Parleys might get me. Liking both the caged and uncaged. Ive liked the caged since pics first surfaced

My parley uncaged are my only DS shoes i have left besides the new yeezys from last week. I rarely wear white shoes because id be paranoid, but they are really dope and may be my most comfortable shoes. This summer theyre coming out

Back
Top Bottom