ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kolor Uncaged came in already from ADC, dope packaging, shoe not so much imo

32323325453_2801199775_h.jpg
32323324143_e71b7d501f_h.jpg

Last edited:
So my buddy just got some fake Ultra Boost OG Black from StockX, be really careful.

Pics to follow

They are bound for human error. Best option is once you get a pair you have it LC here in NT and Fb groups. I believe you can return them if proven fake.?

Please let us know what they do about it also
+1

Nice packaging for sure. Was disappointed that the Kith collab came in a standard UB box
They are bound for human error. Best option is once you get a pair you have it LC here in NT and Fb groups. I believe you can return them if proven fake.?
I agree. The more important thing is if they make it right.

Box is like the PDS ones with the slide out.
Really? The colors are vibrant, kinda like the camo NMD ones. If these were caged, would have bought these instead of the other ones. Not bad.

FedEx giving me the business with a faux weather delay delivery exception. Suppose to be Sat, now pushed to Tues. Adidas coded shipment as Home Delivery (off Sun & Mon) even though it's a business address. Also learned today that instead of keeping a shipment at processing center, guess you can reroute to a FedEx Office store for pickup.

Box is like the PDS ones with the slide out.
Really? The colors are vibrant, kinda like the camo NMD ones. If these were caged, would have bought these instead of the other ones. Not bad.

FedEx giving me the business with a faux weather delay delivery exception. Suppose to be Sat, now pushed to Tues. Adidas coded shipment as Home Delivery (off Sun & Mon) even though it's a business address. Also learned today that instead of keeping a shipment at processing center, guess you can reroute to a FedEx Office store for pickup.
Definitely not bad - just a personal preference thing I thought it was gonna be a different shade of Aqua

Serious question...why do people use stockx? I've seen several stories of them passing fakes and their prices seem higher than GOAT. Joust wondering if I'm missing something here

Forgot to include a picture: 

What do you guys think looks better? OG laces or Black?

https://www.lacelab.com/collections/rope-laces/products/blue-black-rope-laces

If you are looking for a swap, I would try something grey, silver, or off-white. The solid black is not a good look. Think of the grey/black laces that everyone puts in their 3M's or CB's. You could do those or a variant of them with lighter colors  
Thanks guys. I just can't do rope laces though. Not my thing. That's what optimist linked and I assumed you are referring to right? I'm thinking of keeping the stock blue laces for now. If those rope laces above were flat with blue/black mix, I'd definitely cop. 

Last edited:
Last edited:

Thanks guys. I just can't do rope laces though. Not my thing. That's what optimist linked and I assumed you are referring to right? I'm thinking of keeping the stock blue laces for now. If those rope laces above were flat with blue/black mix, I'd definitely cop. 
https://www.slickieslaces.com/collections/boost-laces

https://www.**************.com/collections/ultra-boost-shoe-laces/products/flat-ultra-boost-42

Take your pick, plenty of blue combos and they're all flat. Hope you find something

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom