ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don't know actually. My tracking is not moving. Although it took me a month also before when I ordered from RLS. 
ah. Longest shipping ever for me was from Poland. Got an UB from Korea and that was actually pretty fast. But nothing longer than 3 weeks for me.

Anything longer than that and I get a little worried.

Damn so many things happening here in the thread, but it goes so fast, can't even decide what to address 

Just saw the (FOR ME) anticipated AWxAdidas Boost whatever you wanna call it, stock pics : delicious . On feet: please lord take those socks off 

ah. Longest shipping ever for me was from Poland. Got an UB from Korea and that was actually pretty fast. But nothing longer than 3 weeks for me.

Anything longer than that and I get a little worried.
Yeah. Shipping from US sucks for me. Usually a month or more. Thats why when I ordered my oreos I shipped it to my bro. Good thing my girl has a flight to LAX yesterday. Gonna get my oreos tom and have it customized asap.

@DesD1  sorry can't oop my cny laces anymore. My bro suddenly got interested with my extra pair. 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

that launch locator list doesnt look promising for footsites. someone did mention that inventory should be high because of no confirmed app. anyone else have a comment about that? reall want a TB 

Back
Top Bottom