ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think there would be less mess if these threads were more specific. Like a strictly UB thread, Pureboost, inikis, EQTs so on and so forth. As someone mentioned above, i know we can start one. I probably will try when i have more time.

Same problem as always. I need to hea
God damnit I can't get any inikis.. sold out? =/ .. I'll keep refreshing
I'm guessing it's been  500 of these posts. Inikis are ugly anyway. If they didn't have boost, everyone would pass IMO
Would you cop UBs if they didn't have boost?

NOPE. 
laugh.gif

Literally every link or suggested website someone's suggested for inikis saying stock is fsr and I go to find it sold out in my size haha

ROGERS20 Does work for the Inikis as someone stated previously. Comes to $96 shipped. Sizes keep popping up on ADC,  just keep refreshing 

it is a lil funny that Nike gets blasted for repackaging retros, and Adidas basically took an 80's running shoe, added boost to it and people are copping like crazy lol
Its the Boost effect lol. Adidas is really using it to its full potential by slapping it on everything they can and i think they should. To me nike is more reliant on its older ways and making tiny adjustments which isnt bad to me.

I had a chance at volcanos but I passed on them for something else lmaoo forgot what it was. I'm happy to finally have gotten Bred 1s last year and I still have my 2001 BC3s in excellent condition. Wish I could say the same for my 2011 pair tho. That was my all time favorite shoe to wear. Wore it so much that the leather actually ripped on the side where the uppers meet the midsole and the heel sock liner is shredded. 
Up to now im still contemplating on copping volcanos... Im hoping prices have gone down since market is down for asics
laugh.gif
You can grab them in the $400s. 

is 20% DC code gonna be a go on ADC?
It was ROGERS20, right?

you guys think this inikis will be re-released a lot or will the price will just go up on resale.

kinda like them. its just its always sold out right away.

i like the red one

you guys think this inikis will be re-released a lot or will the price will just go up on resale.

i like the red one
 I think they will be restocked at multiple retailers. Best to keep a lookout on twitter or in here. 

i like the red one

I think it'll stay around that price and slowly gets released. It most likely will jump once Kanye or a celebrity wears it though

Back
Top Bottom