ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they'd drop an Iniki white/black colorway i'd probably cop. Passing for now. 

Exactly what I'm waiting for. Tried on a pair of Navy's few days ago at a boutique and they're way comfy than NMDs. Would love to have as a new daily.

you guys think this inikis will be re-released a lot or will the price will just go up on resale.

kinda like them. its just its always sold out right away.

i like the red one
Feel like they will definitley be rereleased. No way they introduce a new silhouette and then never restock it 

nerd.gif

I think there would be less mess if these threads were more specific. Like a strictly UB thread, Pureboost, inikis, EQTs so on and so forth. As someone mentioned above, i know we can start one. I probably will try when i have more time.
Do it and let us know. Thanks.

Feel like they will definitley be rereleased. No way they introduce a new silhouette and then never restock it 
how was the OG nmds received tho?

was it hyped right away?

i feel like it will be the same.. atleast not the same hype but it will be loved even more after people wear them.

but thats me. to common people they will just probably say "oh it looks like new balance shoes that my dad have"

Back
Top Bottom