ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nah i trust you man! i think it was just my gut feel that made me think that the glue will come off faster hence the shoe will fall apart. but good to hear from someone of your experience. always helps. i'd guess adidas uses at least a good quality glue?

That I dont know. You have to consider quality and brand of the glue also. But I would assume yes. :lol:

Last edited:
Just picked up my first pair of boost (eqt ultra). Adidas definitely sold me.
Welcome to Boost Aka The Point Of No Return. 
tongue.gif

i always appreciate seeing other people's on feet pics, so here's one of mine.  i love the kith/RF colorway, and boost makes this really comfortable to walk around all day.  when the weather gets better i'll try it out for some hiking.
Wore them through a rain storm and feet remained dry. These are built like rocks (mainly due in large part that RUBBER TYRE outsole.) Neoprene Upper helps too.

Dare I say the aw whites look decent-good on feet when that collar is covered. On feet is around 3:40

Last edited:
Anyone else notice there's a whole series of tweets missing from Yzy Mob's twit account. They had a Q & A session yesterday to celebrate 200+k Insta subscribers. Any questions except yzys.
Some discussion on possible upcoming models/info.
Did they think the short attention span of the younger Millennial crowd would forget?
#TeamGenX-Men here.

Feels like when Red Commie Gov'ts manipulate text and pics to rewrite history.

I was banking on a TB3 restock after being able to pick up the Silvers pretty easily, but seems like the triples are more limited

Tried cashing out on that South Beach hype huh lmaooo. Everyone thought Lebrons were going to be expensive after that. Why were south beaches even expensive? Wasn't that pre championship anyways? 

I didn't even cop the South Beaches. Didn't like them. Genuinely loved the 8's and 9's but fell in love with just 1-2 in each and didn't wear the others.

Damn, that's a come up!!!!
nerd.gif
 You found a locker with SNS, SNSxSS and Volt UBs!! Hope they were your size!
not srs
People is really throwing their SNSxSS to the gargabe, c'mon I know they're bad but 200 bucks to the garbage damn ... haha

People is really throwing their SNSxSS to the gargabe, c'mon I know they're bad but 200 bucks to the garbage damn ... haha

I think that shoe is the only one that ever de-grew on me. I wanted it pretty bad at first. I was in Charlotte for meetings just prior to it's release & even swung into SS there to see if I could get some kind of reserve or something....which I did not get lol. Now I just ain't feeling it.

Last edited:
I think that shoe is the only one that ever de-grew on me. I wanted it pretty bad at first. I was in Charlotte for meetings just prior to it's release & even swung into SS there to see if I could get some kind of reserve or something....which I did not get lol. Now I just ain't feeling it.
They have too much going on 

Just sounds like you tryin to covince yourself resell isnt worth it so just hate the shoe lmao

Would your opinion have been different if you did cop either of those times?

For what its worth I also dislike the shoe design and disliked it even more when trying it on. I did however apprecite its resell value lol

Last edited:
Anyone received shipping from the 4 AM TB3 restock a few days ago?

It's very likely you won't receive one as adc site lately hasn't been updating customers order history. However, I'd use the order # if you got one & track it. Haven't received my shipping info from the ~1AM restock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom