ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, it's kind of annoying that the US marks up these "LTD" and Colored Boost models while overseas keeps them the same price as GRs.

They're actually under retail even with shipping on all the ultra boosts ..170 shipped vs 180 plus Cali tax for me = $197 smh

I've never seen people so hyped over saving up to $50
laugh.gif
Issa Deal

I also experienced JD's long one month shipping time frame.  It came via a ship on the ocean, literally.  What a joke.  

I also experienced JD's long one month shipping time frame.  It came via a ship on the ocean, literally.  What a joke.  
wow, def not my experiences with JD. They even sent my shoes in envelope and shoes were still fine.

Probably more DHL than JD but they def didn't take a month.

I saw the 25 GBP charge and didn't bother but after converting it's $30 vs $12 for standard shipping...I should have just paid the extra in hindsight.

after naked canceled my order for the kith naked nmd c2 earlier this morning, I went ahead and pulled the trigger and bought triple white ultra boost 1.0. thanks for whoever distributed the codes. 
happy.gif
 can't go wrong with $184 for triple white og

Back
Top Bottom