ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
wow i wonder why, i didnt think the coupon effected what the seller actually makes.
It doesn't, but they might as well get a little piece of the pie if eBay is eating the discount. The buyer is still getting a deal. 

Last edited:
Don't get the hype about white soles tbh. Some people were so glad and hyped the tw 2.0 had white outsoles instead of the black that were on the white 1.0's. The soles just look super dirty and ugly after like the first wear. My white soles on my pair of Kiths are completely dirty after wearing them two times.

I actually really like the contrast of the black outsoles on the white 1.0's when the rest of the shoe is already white. Black soles automatically don't look so dirty as white ones do.

Last edited:
Don't get the hype about white soles tbh. Some people were so glad and hyped the tw 2.0 had white outsoles instead of the black that were on the white 1.0's. The soles just look super dirty and ugly after like the first wear. My white soles on my pair of Kiths are completely dirty after wearing them two times.

I actually really like the contrast of the black outsoles on the white 1.0's when the rest of the shoe is already white. Black soles automatically don't look so dirty as white ones do.
I love the contrast on the 1.0s too, and I feel ya on the Kiths. Accidentally stepped in a puddle and had to clean the hell out of them haha 

To me it's about how the shoe looks when it's on your foot not when I'm examining the outsole off foot. Sometimes I like the look of the white outsole but I don't want it on every pair.

Pulled the trigger 
roll.gif

roll.gif

$50~ above retail ain't too bad!

The black outsole on the white 1.0s give a great contrast. It's subtle but it makes a big difference. That being said, might have to break them out today 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
After debating for the past few days, adding to cart, deleting from cart, finally just said **** it and pulled the trigger on the TW 1.0's on eBay. 

My local joint, Ubiq, just dropped the night cargos. Seeing them in hand I couldn't resist, beautiful sneakers. Love the sole contrast.

Back
Top Bottom