ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
True, i guess it depends on the shoe ur trying to salvage. If were talking about creams or ogs with pristine uppers going in the trash because of the outsole then it might be worth it. Cause rhat flex seal stuff is gonna wear down 10x quicker than the original sole did, and thats if you can even get it to look right. Dont ATRs or STs have the same outsole? Its not inconceivable you could find a replacement sole for less than the $150-$180 going rate sometime in the near future.
Yeah I agree. Maybe could find a very gr pair that is on discount then could sole swap.

Is anyone else's snapstyle order sitting in limbo? Just trying to gather info at this moment. As of right now  I know @bcon333  is in the same boat as me. Shoes haven't moved since being picked up March 10.
Yup. Ordered on 3/11 and has been sitting on "accepted/picked up" in Brooklyn since then. Ordered the TW 1.0's also.

Is anyone else's snapstyle order sitting in limbo? Just trying to gather info at this moment. As of right now  I know @bcon333
 is in the same boat as me. Shoes haven't moved since being picked up March 10.

Same boat. Latest status was pickup in Brooklyn 3/10. Ebay says estimated delivery date is tomorrow. But somehow i doubt it

Nevermind mine have been delayed til Thursday.

Expected Delivery Day: Thursday, March 16, 2017
Your shipment has been potentially delayed due to weather conditions at 11:31 pm on March 14, 2017 in BETHPAGE, NY 11714.

Last edited:
Sold. 
nerd.gif

Is anyone else's snapstyle order sitting in limbo? Just trying to gather info at this moment. As of right now  I know @bcon333
 is in the same boat as me. Shoes haven't moved since being picked up March 10.

core black ordered on march 9 and I got it delivered monday.

TW i ordered on 11 hasn't changed shipping status from picked up. Not worried unless some rouge thief intercepted the that USPS and got the greatest haul of ebay coded bought 1.0s lol

my first intuition is to blame the northeast snowstorm

Just checked out on a sz 11 Night Cargo on DSG. Going to send the sz 11.5 back. Too loose and the toebox looks like **** for some reason on this pair. Too wide and clunky looking. 

Last edited:
^pretty much up to you man. Don't let the internet decide for you lol.

If you can get them for retail, then yes it's worth it as they look clean and super comfy as all UBs are.

Back
Top Bottom