ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vapormax kinda looks UB influenced
There's are levels to how hilarious this is.

People literally were laughing at Adidas pre-kanye because prime knit was just adidas version of fly knit.

I know we have our hype shades on but I just had to throw out there how differently this history will read when we look back.

Those are more or less the flyknit airmax on a new bubble and a racer collar, fly knit airmax came out in 2013

Ultraboosts started in 2015

Last edited:
before I can answer the poll question, I have to look up what is releasing on the 29th 
roll.gif

Are they the grey pair and the black pair with matte heels? 
nerd.gif

I want the pair with the black sole but I'd have to see how grey they are in person because that'd be my 3rd grey shoe in a row. 

Has Nike ever released a shoe that consistently sells out within seconds while being restocked constantly almost 5 days a week from hundreds of different retailers?
You do realize that...

You know what, there's a lot of time an energy I could put into educating you here, but it'd be a waste.

Adidas #1 man. Go Kanye. 

thats funny, almost made it sound like Kanye invented Boost and introduced it to Adidas when he switched over. 

You think boost hype would be the same if he never went to adidas ? Almost as if his shoes somehow rubbed off into making the brand more popular and helping other shoe models become incredibly hyped

Back
Top Bottom