ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sneak-A-Venue = bootleg operation

It still shows inventory but who knows the truth at this point. No ATC button. Chalk it up.

That $150 price tag too showed me how far gone I am when I thought to myself that was 'cheap' in comparison to a $180 UB :lol:

That line cracked me up. Hear me always complain that if I'm paying full price on Boost, then buying no GRs just Yzy, Collabs and Special Releases. Something different.

Looking at possible Atmos Max 1 and Jordan 1 Royal releases and think "Wow bargain price". Mind warped.

Just curious and this may be a dumb question but sneak-a-venue says VAT and shipping included. No way that €200 / $215 is with VAT and shipped correct? Trying to justify missing out on these with that fact that I wouldn't pay $280 for these shoes.

That line cracked me up. Hear me always complain that if I'm paying full price on Boost, then buying no GRs just Yzy, Collabs and Special Releases. Something different.

Looking at possible Atmos Max 1 and Jordan 1 Royal releases and think "Wow bargain price". Mind warped.
I used to be the Adidas guy who would refuse to buy shoes over $100. Those times are so far gone.

Wrong thread, homie
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom