ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All this AW talk, glad it came up. Are these selling out? The price point going to keep people away? $270 correct? And they have those AW Skates right, $170? I love the BBall silhouette, but not sure about the price point. Love the AW name, but perhaps that money can be spent better.

Those Havens are still nice

View media item 2386025View media item 2386026

fixed - forgot one.. lol 
laugh.gif
exactly! I was trying to think of what else it reminded me of (was thinking one of the ATC's for some reason) but Ewing's are more like it.

Hey guys, back from silent reading. Can anyone tell me how the SNS x social status fits? Are they on the snug side or a little looser like the 3.0's?

There are people camped outside of Haven in Toronto already. Sorry, let me re-phrase that. People placed chairs in line outside of Haven Toronto and left them there to come back later for their spot in line.

What. A. Joke.
Unless they're already parked nearby and sitting in their cars, ghost chairs don't mean jack ****. I'd just cut all the chairs if they aren't there by the time you line up. If they show up a bit before opening on Saturday, tough luck. 

Hey guys, back from silent reading. Can anyone tell me how the SNS x social status fits? Are they on the snug side or a little looser like the 3.0's?

For me they fit like 1.0 definitely more snug than 3.0. I think TTS is ok

wide footer here:

3.0 = 11 (TTS)

1.0 = 11.5    //    SS x SNS = 11.5 

fits like a 1.0

I prefer SZ 13 in 1.0 but can fit into a 12.5 with toe bulge and still length to go at the end of the toes. I went with 12.5 in SNS x SS and they fit perfectly, no toe bulge, length to spare. I DO NOT have wide feet.

Mystery grey 3.0 pretty decent in hand; also my blk ltd actually shipped and will be coming in friday lol...

Is it just me or are the lace choices from adidas, as of late, horrible? 
I prefer solid colored laces over the new ones theyre putting out that matches the exact knit of the shoe

Last edited:
Boost turd rocking them a week early in his vids probably adding to the hype.

Boost turd def isn't helping. Lol.

wow the store should just throw em away -____-

Right? Wtf is that, under that logic I should have just put my chair outside when they put out the release date last week.

If this is an acceptable practice, I should just do this at all stores even if there isn't a release and/or rumored for months. Just to hold my spot in line for when the time comes.

Exactly...

I'm just confused as to why people don't just throw the chairs in a dumpster somewhere and say some random passerby did it, or why they don't just sit in the chairs

Legit going to be a riot. At the RC release some kids weren't in their chairs pretty much the entire time and there was almost a riot then. This is way worse.

Unless they're already parked nearby and sitting in their cars, ghost chairs don't mean jack ****. I'd just cut all the chairs if they aren't there by the time you line up. If they show up a bit before opening on Saturday, tough luck. 

They may be parked near by, who knows. But two days before the release? Haven should just do what reigning champ did and not allow anyone to lineup until after the store closes the night before.

Last edited:
Just got my Mystery Grey 3.0s in, a bit disappointing, they're a much lighter grey than expected, thought they would be closer to the 1.0s.

Back
Top Bottom