ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm waiting for the sweet taste of L for the Overkill EQTs 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
If people have a chance to try the caged Parley on before buying then they should. I think they run a bit small. I ended up going a half size up to a 10 because the store said they didn't receive any 9.5 and also because the 10 felt about the same as other 9.5 that I have tried in a 3.0.

Just left the Adidas store. These look so good in person and even better on feet.

If people have a chance to try the caged Parley on before buying then they should. I think they run a bit small. I ended up going a half size up to a 10 because the store said they didn't receive any 9.5 and also because the 10 felt about the same as other 9.5 that I have tried in a 3.0.
Agree, they feel a little more snug than my other 3.0's.

For everyone that ordered from Undefeated, if you go into your account and view your orders, they corrected the mismatch pictures. Whatever the shoe title you bought was, that is the one you are getting. 

Hmmm, did you get both as well and tried to cancel the uncared?

So since I tried PP 4 times on Adidas and none went through (on Adidas end) but I've gotten emails from PP saying that they are am I pretty much screwed for using that CC on future Adidas releases? 

Back
Top Bottom