ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
London Inikis touched down at the crib. Can't wait to get home 
smokin.gif

Wtf seriously? I asked them that earlierand they said couldn't use rewards!
you should know by now that it's always dependent on who you get as your cashier. Technically, you're not allowed to use coupons on new releases if I remember correctly. I saw a few used the $20 reward on yeezys and a lot more people denied any type of coupon or discount. It always varies. 

Yep parleys are dope, just not feeling them enough to cop right now with all these other pairs coming up soon

Yep parleys are dope, just not feeling them enough to cop right now with all these other pairs coming up soon

What's coming up soon? :nerd:

I think parley is dope.

Always wanted a blue navy ultra boost. But recent blue navy on 3.0. Pattern is no go for me. But parley's cw has taken my heart..

Last edited:
Parleys are wack. If they weren't a collab they'd sit like every royal colorway that has dropped since the 1.0's.
I got 5 pairs of Navy 1.0s on discount over a span of 4-6 months so they sat some places too. I disagree about these being that similar to other blue 3.0s, but thats just me. Only 3.0s I've liked are tb's, these, and I want the MCs. None of the collabs have done it for me, so I can assure you thats not the reason I wanted these. Blue is my favorite color though, and I like the different hits in these plus the materials have a nice touch to them. Also, the fact that these don't have an ugly translucent cage is a big deal to me (same with MC's- can't get down with that cheap looking cage)

Has Undefeated replied to anyone who emailed in and canceled their order last night?
Called one of the brick and mortar UNDFTD stores to see if they could give me a number for online orders but they said to just email. They are aware of the product page photo swap and the guy on the phone seemed to understand but couldn't help out

Worst comes to worse, just charge back.

View media item 2431411
Anyway, just got my haven ultra boost delivered from japan. Got them cheaper than USA marketprice at about 290 shipped.

Haven definitely lit af [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Looks way better on hands and on feet.
Too bad adidas just cover them beauty by releasing so many cw along the way, disrupting the hype train lol

Back
Top Bottom