ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So weird how much the hype dropped off for the Parley's today

Almost like everyone was iffy about them and then the drops came today and everyone was like "nah you know what i'm not gonna cop"

So weird how much the hype dropped off for the Parley's today

Almost like everyone was iffy about them and then the drops came today and everyone was like "nah you know what i'm not gonna cop"
It's because resell isn't lit

This is ResellTalk after all
it's Def not called AdidasTalk but we still have it 
tongue.gif

parleys are a shoe that looks better in Pictures. person don't do them justice.
IMO

Last edited:
Why are the ado so hard to cop for me? Someone help a bro out. I'm either late to a link that dropped or just pure bad luck

Is ADC not going to have the Day one's? They have the collection up but not the UB's...
I don't think Adidas generally carries the Adidas consortium series and according to an article I read the ADO collection is part of Adidas consortium

Edit: But they do have the rest of the collection up so s*** if I know 
roll.gif

Last edited:

I don't think Adidas generally carries the Adidas consortium series and according to an article I read the ADO collection is part of Adidas consortium

Edit: But they do have the rest of the collection up so s*** if I know 
roll.gif
They are up and drop in 14ish hours for me on ADCa

Just checked out on SNS after 45 mins lol, persistence is key I guess. First boost purchase in a while...looking forward to seeing these ZGs in person.
no order is really safe with SNS if you checked out 45mins after the drop though....but i cross my fingers you will get them ^^

orders are usually safe on SNS if you get an order confirmation email from SNS directly. Time of check out doesn't matter, I've checked out yeezys like 2 hours after release and still good. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom