ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You miss a bit when tuning out for the weekend.
Probably a good thing though.
haha weekend boost thread is lit?

Damn I gotta stay in then. Barley go on NT on mobile so can't really bring the desktop on weekends.

Maybe I'll sign on when I'm at a local Apple store to catch up 
laugh.gif

Love the thread today. Cant keep up.
it was literally 20 pages of people adding carts and trying to oop each other and cart errors.

They probably woulda been more efficient going into their local foot store and copping there.

it was literally 20 pages of people adding carts and trying to oop each other and cart errors.

They probably woulda been more efficient going into their local foot store and copping there.

Yup. Saw lot of FB post where pairs were sitting instore. But yeah nobody can guarantee if they will see it instore. Cop online then check instore. BNTL.

got a confirmation from caliroots for the ADO ZG but I heard they tend to oversell and cancel orders. how certain is this cook?

Last edited:
Your judgement about anything is stupid and closed up 

Weren't you the guy asking for advice on which pair of horrible nmds to buy ? The guy who sold his yeezys? 

You're just a broke boy g 

And you're based on Brazil IIRC , wow man the amount of stuff you must get to see in real life must have expand your broad vision on sneakers and stuff 

gtf/oh man you know **** 

Wow... What a bad Colombian man we have here. Be cool man..

I'm not your "fam" anymore? (sad face ;/

Last edited:
Im in San Diego. Thanks though.
My flight is tomorrow. Yep. Message me when you go there. Will definitely bring you around.
Man have a good flight home.

Following your fb seemed that you had a great great time. I'm glad. Be safe, hope to meet you soon somehow. Cheers 

View media item 2431682
Have a good safe trip back Home.

:rofl:

Thanks buddy. Same thread but i'll just be in a different time zone again.

Man have a good flight home.

Following your fb seemed that you had a great great time. I'm glad. Be safe, hope to meet you soon somehow. Cheers 

Thanka buddy. Saw you had a great one also. Man need one of those trips. Go to the Philippines. I recommend going to Boracay or Coron Palawan. Worth it buddy.

Last edited:
Parleys look better in person .! Resellers didn't go crazy because nonprofit... better for me to pick up my pair with ease

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom