ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just picked up the Ados from Adidas 5th ave. They only had 25 pairs. Ran out of my size (12) so I tried on an 11 and it actually fits perfectly. Thin PK so it feels great. Very wide footer friendly! I would say it's a PK NMD feel with a UB midsole. 
Very promising.that's the best of both worlds.

Still waiting on that ortholite insole with UB midsole. haven't heard anything from on-feets on those kith purecontrols.

Just picked up the Ados from Adidas 5th ave. They only had 25 pairs. Ran out of my size (12) so I tried on an 11 and it actually fits perfectly. Thin PK so it feels great. Very wide footer friendly! I would say it's a PK NMD feel with a UB midsole. 
very good sizing info here for future posters

Full size down? WTH?! Stupid Adidas sizing 
mean.gif

I wouldn't freak out just yet if you went half size down or TTS. Everyone's foot is different. I honestly feel like I have a weird *** foot 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Anyone with day one pureboost and UBs speak on the upper?

I went with my regular UB size and we'll see. Hope it's not like RC 1.0s. But even then I felt I could've stayed the same size for RC 1.0s.

I wouldn't freak out just yet if you went half size down or TTS. Everyone's foot is different. I honestly feel like I have a weird *** foot 
laugh.gif
Lol worried NTers with sizing questions incoming.

any toe bulge though going a full size down? I would assume one of your toes is nearing the end of the shoe and from pics it looks like the toe box is a lot more sleek than 3.0.

Lol worried NTers with sizing questions incoming.

any toe bulge though going a full size down? I would assume one of your toes is nearing the end of the shoe and from pics it looks like the toe box is a lot more sleek than 3.0.
Yeah a little toe bulge but nothing to worry about. I kind of just tried them on for fit and quickly glanced down since I had to get back to work lol.

So Cancun was all fun and games till someone decided to face a Puma to get laid with one of the chicks at the Hotel , needless to say the heroic spirit got his reward later that day but it's scratches left him unable to sport any UB for a week or so. (It also happened the day before my flight so I was bummed but happy, bummppy) 

So this wear is pretty special to me 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom