ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah  I also looked at FTL but decided to purchase at Jack Rabbit because I had a $20 rewards to use and they also don't charge tax. I already reached out to them via email and they hit me back with a return label but I told them I don't have time for that, and instead they gave me back my rewards. 

Who knows I may end up having to return them since I know adidas sizing can vary and she hasn't owned a adidas shoe in years. Trying to get her on the wave lol.

Thanks for the heads up though 

If she's a pleb you don't have to worry about her checking for heel drag and *****? [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Has anyone's Mi Adidas Ultra Boost shipped yet? Ordered a month ago (I'm in Canada) and my order is stuck in the "In progress - Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" status.

Mine from UK arrived like 3 days ago. But not yet hands on them.

Got my Mi adidas ultra boost in today, with number 2983 on it :tongue:

View media item 2432035

Very nice. Congrats man.
I haven't yet receive mine. So do they limited to 3500 pair in eu?

Last edited:
So what's the consensus on the ADO sizing?  I usually wear a 9 Ultraboost and I was a 9 in the Yeezy cream.  Some people are saying size down though....anyone got input?

Anyone have any on feet pics of the adizero prime boost ltd from Kith? The navy one

Also thoughts on comfort if anyone has a pair.
Thanks

Back in January when I was looking to buy HS, they were so dried up I looked everywhere. I even dropped my email on stadium goods since I saw the price was $500.. then I get this email today. 
laugh.gif

I'm so dam tired of adidas. I went tts on parleys and they are pretty tight. I never get the right size lol

It really baffles me the amount of the same "wrong size or it's too tight/snug" posts in here now. If you're so tired of adidas and the sizing then you know it's nothing new. Get a boot stretcher. It really helps. 

Was about to rock Parleys but felt like stunting a little harder 
laugh.gif
nakeds too fire. girls pair is super nice, just not a color I could really rock personally. never asked this before but, id on the pants? they look soft as ****! 

It really baffles me the amount of the same "wrong size or it's too tight/snug" posts in here now. If you're so tired of adidas and the sizing then you know it's nothing new. Get a boot stretcher. It really helps. 
You gotta admit the sizing inconsistencies even between the adidas shoes of the same models and even same PATTERN are ridiculous. As a customer you should reasonably be able to expect 3.0's should fit like other 3.0's...I get that 3.0's vs 1.0 would fit different because of pattern differences but damn. Within the same generation of silhouette it should fit consistently... It just adds a layer of unnecessary buyer frustration if you have to try to swap sizes on an already limited edition pair.

Back
Top Bottom