ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, first time in a while I've been MIA.Been on vacation for a week. Anything I miss?

Man, first time in a while I've been MIA.Been on vacation for a week. Anything I miss?
Overkill drop was sold out before it hit online and they did a surprise restock on an app no one has ever heard of. A few people hit but now they're sending cancellations

Still salty about the Overkill drop 
mean.gif

oh btw, came home to .5sz down ADOs and they fit lengthwise MUCH better than my regular UB size.

However, there is still slight heel slippage. Will probably get worse as I wear them more  but will keep them none the less.

Great CW/silhouette design, but fit is poor, esp for a $180 shoe. Wasn't well thought out if you ask me. Not sure who in QC of the prototype thought that amount of heel slippage was acceptable.

Last edited:

SJS Overkill pic swap scandal was simply an error.  They emailed people who got through admitting it and asking which version they meant to buy.  Great customer service.
hmmm, you think thats BS? I mean its kinda like what kith has done and a few others... I wonder if they are saying it was an error to cover their *****?

oh btw, came home to .5sz down ADOs and they fit lengthwise MUCH better than my regular UB size.

However, there is still slight heel slippage. Will probably get worse as I wear them more  but will keep them none the less.

Great CW/silhouette design, but fit is poor, esp for a $180 shoe. Wasn't well thought out if you ask me. Not sure who in QC of the prototype thought that amount of heel slippage was acceptable.
I have to agree. The length is perfect but even going a .5 size down there is still heel slippage.

hmmm, you think thats BS? I mean its kinda like what kith has done and a few others... I wonder if they are saying it was an error to cover their *****?
Pictures are really misleading though, Kith always has the correct pictures up

White Y3 Pureboost size 12.5 - $207 shipped on the Sneakerboy sale. I'm pleased. Been waiting for a deal to test them out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom