ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So...Saturday is the official drop for this OK EQT pack...

Prepare

TO

TAKE

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Really hoping resale isn't crazy on these OK's. I'll be camping (real camping, in the woods :lol: ) so I won't have a shot online :smh: . Kinda bummed about it, since I copped the Milled Leather EQTs I've been really feeling the silhouette, I'm regretting passing on the white/black and turbo red pairs but I was iffy about the turbo red color at the time.

Last edited:
Really hoping resale isn't crazy on these OK's. I'll be camping (real camping, in the woods
laugh.gif
) so I won't have a shot online
mean.gif
. Kinda bummed about it, since I copped the Milled Leather EQTs I've been really feeling the silhouette, I'm regretting passing on the white/black and turbo red pairs but I was iffy about the turbo red color at the time.
The OG turbo red are 
pimp.gif

The WM are also nice and that was where the silouette debuted as the 1st actual collab...

The white ones came next, then the black milled.

The OK release i feel is even louder than the OG!

Can anyone share a link or some tips to remove yellowing from boosts? My Wool UB 1.0, and Gradient 2.0 is starting to yellow a bit right under the heel cup area. Any links or tips?

What sites are the EQT dropping on and is sizing still the same as other EQTS? I have seen some of you mention to go half size down. all my other EQT fit perfect tts.

Sounds like the late ultra boost adopters. Don't like the look of the other ones, but this one looks decent enough for me to want to try.

Plus, more comfortable than Ultra boost? Can't complain. To each their own.
nah not really , i liked ultra boosts from the start who unlike the EQTs are not bulky at all , to me the EQTs look like shoes worn with plastic bags but i am the minority who doesnt like em 

Random thought.  Did Oneness lose their adidas account?  After bombarding people with new Ultra Boost/NMD's constantly, they havent posted new adidas in months.

Random thought.  Did Oneness lose their adidas account?  After bombarding people with new Ultra Boost/NMD's constantly, they havent posted new adidas in months.
Either that or they figured out backdooring was more efficient/profitable.

Last edited:
Y'all are savage in here with the amount of posts.

Anyone wanna help with Champagne PC hunt 
tongue.gif
 ...found a size 11.5 shipped from Europe for $357. Seems pretty good, any thoughts? 

Back
Top Bottom