ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hows the sizing fit of the Overkill vs White MT? I know someone said Overkill should at least half size down vs 93/17, is it the same case for OK vs WM?

Only asking because I only own the WM EQT, none of the other 93/17's
I have the same size in overkill and other 93/17's. There is a tiny difference but not as much to justify a smaller size.

If you sized up for other 93/17's you could possibly stay tts with these but its max 0.25 in size difference

Last edited:
overkills came in today in my tts, shoutout dukeofhazard87 dukeofhazard87

These things are really nice. The upper is deffinitely knitted in a different way from the other eqts. I can see where some are saying they fit big, to me they are very similar to the fit of the White Mountaneering ones. I have a half size down coming in tomorrow, so we'll see how they compare.

Glad they found you well. All I have is drunk blurry pics to remember them by :lol:

Last edited:
You guys think the kith copa's will sit slightly longer than the flamingos just because it's a leather upper?  Just gathering from what I've been reading in the past couple posts.  I honestly prefer these to the flamingos

You guys think the kith copa's will sit slightly longer than the flamingos just because it's a leather upper?  Just gathering from what I've been reading in the past couple posts.  I honestly prefer these to the flamingos
Flamingos ACE UB will definitely sell out before, but don't expect an easy cop on the copas. 

Flamingos ACE UB will definitely sell out before, but don't expect an easy cop on the copas. 
Yeah probably the difference of a 10 second sell out and a 12 second sell out 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom