ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These poo poo boost are hyped apparently. Easy pass for me. GL guys.
roll.gif
roll.gif

To each his own... But I seriously can't wrap my head around the hype behind these rusts. So many other black shoes with more promise. I guess these ain't bad to just black out the boost but idk....

To each his own... But I seriously can't wrap my head around the hype behind these rusts. So many other black shoes with more promise. I guess these ain't bad to just black out the boost but idk....
It's the numbers.  People could care less about what the colorway looks like or wearability.  It's limited, that's all that matters.

this is def manufactured hype it seems most people in here think they are hideous. I just feel bad for the people that generally like them. Resell won't be high though...idk who honestly would want a shoe that looks like it was dragged through the clay at Roland garros

this is def manufactured hype it seems most people in here think they are hideous. I just feel bad for the people that generally like them. Resell won't be high though...idk who honestly would want a shoe that looks like it was dragged through the clay at Roland garros
Resell is going to be right up there with the caged Parleys. Basically $5 above retail lmao.

Last edited:
5th ave only received partial shipment, they taking down names for most sizes

Back
Top Bottom