ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I
What is a full deep clean? Is there anyway to restore the whiteness without paint? I'd like to do something to my silver ltd 1.0s
scrubbing everything down, take insole laces out, washing machine etc..

then after actually tape down the shoe & repaint the midsole white. a little extreme but 3ms are my favorite & im confident i can bring them back to life

View media item 2459240
Khakis finally selling out. Still shocked that these sat that long. Attach LTD and they'd fly. I remember most people on FB, Twitter, IG were saying "FIRE MUST COP" when images came out.

I hope I can find an under retail pair on a UK site to double up.

dam i was slipping on khaki's, they drop today? was paying too much attn to the parley. need those more than parley. hope more places drop them need a 9.5

dam i was slipping on khaki's, they drop today? was paying too much attn to the parley. need those more than parley. hope more places drop them need a 9.5
I think they were supposed to drop sometime in July but Finishline had em up today 

Nope. Once yellowing starts then you have to resort to painting.
When the boosts get dirty again after painting, for spot cleaning what do you suggest?
I used to use 90% alcohol to spot cleaning but im guessing i cant do that anymore after painting

Does anyone know if StockX sends your payout via paypal Gift or G/S. Will there be an additional 3% taken off aside from the payment processing fee they already charge on the front end?

Does anyone know if StockX sends your payout via paypal Gift or G/S. Will there be an additional 3% taken off aside from the payment processing fee they already charge on the front end?
When you sell a shoe it should show you exactly what you're going to make after fees and everything. Just do a sample shoe test. it will show you exactly what the fee for stockx and the fee for PayPal

Last edited:
Lol @ folks when they say 'people slept' on a certain CW.

Just because a shoe is fire to you can mean the complete opposite for someone else.

Most all of UBs are def not slept on unless they are majority disliked by the community.

Probably only the common 1.0 CWs would even be remotely considered 'slept on'.

The payment processing fee is the G/S fee
There is no additional fee applied when they cash you out

Last edited:
Anybody know when the new inikis are gonna drop. I know the black and gum dropped at a couple places, but when is the full release?

I remember seeing 6/10 as the release date somewhere. I could be mistaken. I've been looking out for those and the navy pair.

jdubb23451 jdubb23451 Small world, huh? Nice video. Good to see how these actually look vs stock photo. Passed on these for the khaki's though. Been waiting on those since I saw the first c/w's of the 3.0. I swear someone on here was calling them the "cookies & creams" then.

Yeah very small world lol. I grabbed both of them. These pinks are sick in hand for sure. I hope the khakis are just as sick.

Back
Top Bottom