ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Video is actually kinda entertaining and I'm not even talking about shoes.

But to answer your question, here's what I spotted:
Yeezy Season 3 boots
Vlone AF1
Nike Yeezys
Flamingo Lebron 8 lows

Thanks for recap. Watched the whole vid in one shot cause conversation was very entertaining and informative. Was a cool vid to pass the time for chill Sunday.

Hi guys,would you please tell me about the sizing of Iniki.
In ultra boost I'm wearing US11.
They are true to size?

watched it last night. they need to make it into a series.

I was thinking the same thing.

Thanks for recap. Watched the whole vid in one shot cause conversation was very entertaining and informative. Was a cool vid to pass the time for chill Sunday.

Yea at first I was like I ain't watching a 30 min video. But then after like 2-3 mins I was like this is actually kinda cool. It's typical black barbershop conversation but from the eyes of millionaires in the music and sports industries. Their debates become a bit more credible when they can actually speak from real experience

Last edited:
not sure because the knit doesnt look anything like Trace Cargos

It's definitely trace cargo samples. Knit just looks different cause of the contrast & color filters on the picture. Early samples of the TCs had that cage. Footstores even used them in their pics.

Knit might even be slightly different but it's still a TC sample.

Last edited:
Black market usa 60% off with summer60. I wonder if theyre going outa business. Picked over but still can find some good stuff.

Damn. Nice pickup @askim35  
pimp.gif

Patiently waiting on the right price for a 7.5 
nerd.gif

I remember speeding to my local Blends for a Cream restock only to be informed that they were sold out already, but the employee offered me the MGs which were still available. I passed because I wasn't feeling them at that time.

laugh.gif

Any sites have the Triple White 3.0 left? I found some on Finishline but they don't ship internationally 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom