ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't sell those on eBay. Use a platform that's safer for sellers. I avoid selling anything over $200 on there.

Why? I sold something this week for $700 have been for years. Long as you do your homework eBay does look after sellers.....

Maybe because I have a 10 year old account? But I love fleabay!

eBay sides with the buyer 99% of the time no matter how much "homework" you do or how old your account is.

eBay sides with the buyer 99% of the time no matter how much "homework" you do or how old your account is.
PayPal sides with the seller :wink:

I screwed up and shipped to a buyer who switched their address and then claimed fraud.

PP sided with me, even though I screwed up. Guess I sell a decent amount, so probably just gave us both the funds. Was only around $150, but I was still impressed.

Fuuuuuuuuu  I just realized I'll be on the plane when the MC drops on the 28th... 
frown.gif

I've used eBay before to sell things but not something big like this. BUT I feel like if you look at someone's account and the feedback lines up right, you're usually good 90% of the time. Then again we live in a trust no one world and it's totally understandable not to lol.

So StockX pricing for Overkills in a size 12 is ridiculous right now. Going to FC to try on an 11.5. I can also get a VNDS 11 for $300 so I might try that on too.

Removed the color spots on the Prides turns them into a pretty clean colorway. Probably gonna throw some 3m laces on as a finishing touch, but overall pretty happy with the purchase now.

Shoutout to @javylsu for posting his results awhile back.
What did you use to remove the color spots?

I've used eBay before to sell things but not something big like this. BUT I feel like if you look at someone's account and the feedback lines up right, you're usually good 90% of the time. Then again we live in a trust no one world and it's totally understandable not to lol.

I've sold plenty of stuff on eBay but never anything over 200 or so. You're obviously not guaranteed to get scammed but there's always a chance so why not use a platform that eliminates that risk? The few extra bucks you might make selling on eBay aren't worth more than the peace of mind selling on a more secure platform.

PayPal sides with the seller :wink:

I screwed up and shipped to a buyer who switched their address and then claimed fraud.

PP sided with me, even though I screwed up. Guess I sell a decent amount, so probably just gave us both the funds. Was only around $150, but I was still impressed.

You got lucky.

I've sold plenty of stuff on eBay but never anything over 200 or so. You're obviously not guaranteed to get scammed but there's always a chance so why not use a platform that eliminates that risk? The few extra bucks you might make selling on eBay aren't worth more than the peace of mind selling on a more secure platform.
i like getting cash up front from round two lol 

i like getting cash up front from round two lol 
what do they typically give you? 20-30% under market? (real question), i've seen the videos , then i've also seen on their IG page, they dont seem to be selling their UBs at market either.... 

probably 7 months late to this question, but what's the consensus on kith aspen sizing? 1.0? or 3.0 (if 3.0 is .5 smaller than 1/2.0)? 

Last edited:
You got lucky.
Worked with PayPal and eBay for probably 15 years, some businesses doing well over $100,000 in sales on eBay a month and really haven't been scammed if you follow the rules.

If you ship to the verified address in PayPal, and if you're nervous get shipping insurance, you're good.

what do they typically give you? 20-30% under market? (real question), i've seen the videos , then i've also seen on their IG page, they dont seem to be selling their UBs at market either.... 

probably 7 months late to this question, but what's the consensus on kith aspen sizing? 1.0? or 3.0 (if 3.0 is .5 smaller than 1/2.0)? 

I got like $100 less than what they sold my used pairs for

Beat up PB $650 cash
Used red stripe $440 cash
Used Orero $400 cash

Worked with PayPal and eBay for probably 15 years, some businesses doing well over $100,000 in sales on eBay a month and really haven't been scammed if you follow the rules.

If you ship to the verified address in PayPal, and if you're nervous get shipping insurance, you're good.
That's just not true, I've seen plenty of instances of people still getting scammed in those cases.

What did you use to remove the color spots?

Just some basic nail polish remover with acetone and some Q tips/cotton pads.

Cotton pads for the larger flat areas and Q tips for all the edges. Really doesn't take much at all to get off, prob only took me 45 mins from start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom