ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I hope it's not the Boost shoes that are causing this, but I'm starting to experience heel pain on the bottom of both of my feet when I'm not wearing Boost. As comfortable as Boost feels on feet, walking on harder surfaces feels different/uncomfortable now. If it's one foot, then it might be something I did to injure it, but both? 
nerd.gif
I wear Boost 2-3 times a month and notice the same thing. It's weird because in some ways vans feel more comfortable or natural.
Funny you mention Vans, because switching back to Vans was when I first noticed some sort of heel pain after wearing Boost for so long. Prior to wearing Boost, Vans were quite comfortable for me. Maybe the bottom of my heels got weaker from wearing Boost?? 
nerd.gif

This should be a real study.
I don't know if you're joking or not with the "study" comment, but I was being serious 
laugh.gif

Just wondering how many people who wear Boost most of the time experience the same thing. I do play a lot of basketball also, so that could contribute to it, but I've been playing my whole life and never experienced this heel issue. I've been hooping in Boost bball shoes recently also 
nerd.gif

Have they been pushed back? I wanted them to release soon.
​Haven't heard, got lucky with RRS. Got two pairs :smile:

They are stunning in person. Sometimes darker, sometimes lighter.

They were supposed to launch around the 29th I believe.

I don't know if you're joking or not with the "study" comment, but I was being serious :lol:

Just wondering how many people who wear Boost most of the time experience the same thing. I do play a lot of basketball also, so that could contribute to it, but I've been playing my whole life and never experienced this heel issue. I've been hooping in Boost bball shoes recently also :nerd:

I have plantar fasciitis in both feet. Haven't experienced any issues after going to Boost. If I don't wear them & rock Chucks or Vans for a long period of time I can feel starting to want to come back. One of the reasons I fell in love with Boost.

​Haven't heard, got lucky with RRS. Got two pairs :smile:

They are stunning in person. Sometimes darker, sometimes lighter.

They were supposed to launch around the 29th I believe.

I actually pre-ordered with RRS too but they cancelled my order.

I have plantar fasciitis in both feet. Haven't experienced any issues after going to Boost. If I don't wear them & rock Chucks or Vans for a long period of time I can feel starting to want to come back. One of the reasons I fell in love with Boost.
My girlfriend has had the exact same experience as you.
She's says they're the best shoes known to man because of how much they've helped her feet :lol:

Don't know if this is where to go about iniki, but there's something about the patchwork that I'm really liking. Has anyone had or know of people having luck through end. launches?

End launches are probably one of the most legit raffles by a shoe store right one

Nice, I've just never had any luck, even going for things I didn't think were too hyped. I'm glad to hear they do it legit though, thanks

My girlfriend has had the exact same experience as you.
She's says they're the best shoes known to man because of how much they've helped her feet :lol:

I've converted at least 4 people since I've been wearing them. All of them say the same. Funny thing is, they don't believe you until they actually wear them & then kind of stunned you weren't lying lol.

back here again for the 3.0 MCs (and getting that L)

edit: wait it's delayed to 15th july not 28th june? damn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom