ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember when Nike added captcha and made it completely cumbersome for the manual user to cop but made it that much easier for bots that autocompleted captcha.  Adidas must not have been paying attention.

I finally got a pair of the TB's but I'm ashamed to say I used a bot.

Not gonna front it feels a bit like cheating but at this point it's just evening the playing field.

FNL just shipped the TB I ordered this morning 
nthat.gif

[emoji]128293[/emoji] Walked into Irvine Adidas at 1:30 and copped an 11.5. Also got that SNS pair locked in yesterday with that 25% off datamosh discount, came out to $160 shipped. What a week!
Nice, are they TTS?  The first 3.0 TB was snug.  Oh and the 25% from SNS, what is the sender's email again?  I was looking for it in my emails yesterday and junk folder, couldn't find it.  I searched sneakersnstuff.

I finally got a pair of the TB's but I'm ashamed to say I used a bot.

Not gonna front it feels a bit like cheating but at this point it's just evening the playing field.
There's so much more in life to be ashamed of.  The majority of people that copped today did the same as you, they just don't say anything.

Just tried on my TB3.0 V2s from 5th ave. Adidas finally got it right. Got these in my TTS(12) and these fit like regular 3.0s. The first TBs(TTS) were a huge struggle to put on. These new ones I can slip on easily like other 3.0s. Thank god lol. Keep that in mind NT!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom