ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice, are they TTS?  The first 3.0 TB was snug.  Oh and the 25% from SNS, what is the sender's email again?  I was looking for it in my emails yesterday and junk folder, couldn't find it.  I searched sneakersnstuff.

SNS email was sent 5/24 for my email inbox, should have been from [email protected]

I only have a 1.0 core black to compare it to but I feel like TTS is a bit snug in terms of shoe length but is very stretchy compared to my 1.0. I'd possibly do a 12 to get some more toe room but that may just come down to fit preference.

Nah. 
laugh.gif

Almost Triple Black is just funny as hell to me.
laugh.gif

I've been really impressed with FNL's shipping speed lately.  I think my last three orders have shipped out the very same day.  

Now only if they would offer free shipping on new releases.  That $9.99 kinda bugs.  But $9.99 ain't nothing really to complain about if hot sneakers are being copped.  

I remember they were a few pairs on the bay for retail. but i didnt buy it bc i can't really see myself wearing a bright orange shoes.. 

EDC would be an appropriate venture for it, but it would get destroyed.. 
They aren't the CW for everyone but I like the pop of the red. Borderline looks orange at times.

I wear them casually and not really for any kind of molly induced occasions.

Same here, as GR release at least.  They grew on me quickly.

It took me forever to find a backup 13. 
accent cage is what sets it off for me. Plus the color.

I tend to get solar red of every iteration of any boost.

If they come out with a iniki red or solar red in an EQT 93/17, I'm going all-in on that.

anyone know if adidas SF have any TB 2.0 in stock? thinking about dropping by after work

Last edited:
Called them they said no... I'll save you the trip
Adidas SF are hands down the most clueless, they'd be better off taking a page out of the Santa Monica page book and just stop answering all together. I'd still make the trip down if you really want these.

Did u ever cop that 14 from ***** for like 120 I showed you like a year + ago?
Haha I sure did.  They were 150 if I remember correctly.  I still have them, but they were too big for my liking.  Now I have 2 size 13's as well...

Back
Top Bottom