ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I get to unds it before I send it to you 
tongue.gif
roll.gif
lulz 

How do you ship to the philipines?

lulz 

How do you ship to the philipines?
His fiance is a flight attendant for Philippine Airlines so she sometimes flies to LAX.  I just meet up with her and send the shoes with her.  Free shipping 
laugh.gif

Hope that adidas will release a GR Futurecraft at some point soon

Loving the look of them, real crazy looking :nerd:

RC is super nice.  I still have a DS pair.  I can't bring my self to wear it and then getting it dirty.  Maybe I'll sell it and let someone else really enjoy these sneaks.

Anyone get the MC 3.0 can confirm the fit difference? I'm really hoping I did the right thing with going up half a size over my ultra boost size. I always went a half size up on my 3.0s because I felt they were too tight at TTS, where everyone was saying they were TTS (not usual UB sizing). And the caged Parley's were suuuuuper tight for me. It was tight without the insole so I feel like I could have gone a full to 1.5 sizes up from my TTS.

Im really curious as to how the 1.0 ub are since they're really preferred in this thread. I only have 3.0s and to me, they're awesome. The knit is comfortable, stretchy and breathable and they look good

With the prices of the 1.0s, you can get 2 pairs of 3.0 at the cost of one so Im hesitant. But damn Id hop all over them Ash Purps or Naked if they're available at a decent price

They're snugger fitting & not as stretchy knit. The love comes from the aesthetics for the majority here. If comfort is your main goal with UB 3.0's are it. The upper is just way more of a sock like fit than the others. The cushion from the boost on all of them are pretty much the same.

Back
Top Bottom